Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. You can cook Banana bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 3 of bananes bien mûres.
- Prepare 130 g of beurre.
- Prepare 50 g of cassonade.
- You need 220 g of farine.
- It’s 1/2 of sachet de levure.
- It’s 2 of oeufs.
- You need 100 g of pépites de chocolat.
The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread. Our family's very favorite Banana Bread Recipe is EASY, moist, and simply perfection! Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time.
Banana bread step by step
- Préchauffer le four à 180°c..
- Écraser les bananes dans un bol. Incorporer les œufs et le sucre. Mélanger..
- Ajouter la farine, la levure et le beurre puis remuer. Ajouter les pépites de chocolat puis verser dans un moule et enfourner pour 40 minutes. (vérifier la cuisson à l’aide d’un couteau).
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Learn how to make healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, honey, coconut oil and bananas in this video. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger.