Sawahlunto de Pancake.
You can have Sawahlunto de Pancake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sawahlunto de Pancake
- You need of GREEN DOUGH.
- Prepare 150 of gr rice flour.
- You need 150 of gr all purpose flour (medium protein).
- It’s 3/4 of tsp baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 of tsp instant yeast.
- Prepare 100 of gr granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of pcs eggs, beaten off.
- It’s 650 ml of coconut milk (from ½ pc coconut).
- You need 100 ml of water pandan suji leaf (juice 3 pandan + 5 leaf suji + 100 ml water).
- You need 1 1/2 of tbsp butter/margarine, melted.
- You need 1/2 of tsp salt (to taste).
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE DOUGH.
- You need 100 of gr rice flour.
- It’s 75 of gr Tape (fermented cassava).
- You need 75 of gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 115 ml of thick coconut milk.
- It’s 100 ml of coconut water.
Sawahlunto de Pancake instructions
- CHOCOLATE DOUGH : a) Blend brown sugar, fermented cassava and coconut water then strain..
- b) Pour “tape” water little by little on rice flour, while stirred..
- c) Add the coconut milk, stir until blended. Cover the dough using a clean cloth, then set aside..
- GREEN DOUGH : a) Mix the rice flour, wheat flour, baking powder, yeast, sugar and salt. Mix well and set aside..
- b) Cook the coconut milk until boiling, then add water pandan suji. Stir well, leave until slightly warm — almost close to room temperature..
- c) Pour the flour with coconut milk little by little, stir and make sure there are no lumps of dough..
- d) Finally, enter the egg and melted butter. Mix well, leave for 1-2 hours until the dough bubbles appear..
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan or serabi mold, rubbing the surface with oil. After a really hot then pour 1 ladle green dough on top, add 2-3 tbsp of brown dough in the middle..
- Cook over low heat until all parts of the dough looks mature and harden. Remove and set aside. Perform steps 8 and 9 until all the batter is used..
- ALE-ALE is good to eat while warm..